If your shipment is eligible for mail forwarding, the package should still get to you. However, it may take additional time (up to 4 weeks) due to rerouting. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, and we’ll make any necessary adjustments on our end to allow for forwarding time. We aren’t able to intercept orders after they’ve left our warehouse, so if you don’t have mail forwarding set up, please make arrangements to pick up your order at your previous address.
Articles in this section
- My tracking information hasn’t updated for several days. What should I do?
- What do I do if my Edit is shipping to the wrong address?
- My tracking says “delivered, ” but I haven’t received my shipment. What do I do?
- How do I track my package?
- How do I update my shipping address?
- Can I schedule a specific delivery date?
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- How long does shipping take?
- How long does it take for my Edit to ship out?
- Do you ship internationally?