If your shipment is eligible for mail forwarding, the package should still get to you. However, it may take additional time (up to 4 weeks) due to rerouting. Please contact us to let us know, and we’ll make any necessary adjustments on our end to allow for forwarding time. We aren’t able to intercept orders after they’ve left our fulfillment center, so if you don’t have mail forwarding set up, please make arrangements to pick up your order at your previous address.
Articles in this section
- Is there a cost for shipping?
- How do I track my package?
- Do you ship to U.S. Territories? What about military addresses?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How long does shipping take?
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Can I schedule a specific delivery date?
- How do I update my shipping address?
- What shipping carrier do you use?
- My tracking information hasn’t updated for several days. What should I do?